Guru, emotions, NLP and more

Guru, Emotions, NLP and More...

Sadguru mentioned that Guru is not one who teaches but one who takes away darkness. The person who teaches is the teacher. As per Sadguru - guru throws light on dimensions beyond sensory perceptions. Then what I am writing here is about Guru, Emotions, NLP and More. What is beyond perception? It could be thoughts, emotions. But what does that mean? So finally it boils down to deriving. the meaning. Meaning that is unknown. Like we derive meaning from the words. Experts can derive better meaning. Someone can throw light and deliver hidden meanings. Does that mean that NLP is still in nascent state. Probably yes. We on one side talking about singularity and NLP is still in nascent state. That is very interesting. Then what could be next level of NLP? Can it be just deriving meaning of words? Probably not. It is rather throwing light on every word, association between them and going beyond meaning delivered. After reading Inner Engineering - I could associate it with NLP. It is about throwing light on words and deriving meaning beyond perception. It can take beyond what is perceived meaning. It can be beyond perceived knowledge.
I thing Guru, emotions and NLP are closely related. Sadguru goes beyond philosophy that: I think therefore I am - he says I am - therefore I think. When I think. Sadguru thinks that too much logic is suicidal. That exactly the story of NLP. It's time to break the logic. Soak the intellect in awareness. What am writing? Probably I need a guru - who takes darkness away and in new light I will see NLP. Then I can write more - 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Article Two: Thinking about Thinking: Mathematical Modelling of Mind and Meta-Cognition

Cultural Computing to AI and ML